1.1 HP Continuous 4 Gallon Electric Hand Carry Compressor with Control Panel
The DeWalt 1.1 HP continuous 4 gallon electric hand carry compressor with control panel is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a oil lubricated pump which improves durability. Making these even more versatile is the 4.0 CFM delivered at 90 PSI pump which provides rapid recovery.
- 4.0 CFM delivered at 90 PSI pump provides rapid recovery
- Oil lubricated pump improves durability
- Cast iron cylinder enhances pump life
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
- Run multiple tools from dual universal quick couplers
- Ball valve drain allows for quick and thorough tank draining
- Convenient cord wrap for easy storage
- Dual soft start valves assist in cold weather start-up
- DEWALT® Compressor Oil
- Control panel with 2 universal quick couplers
- HP: 1.1 HP
- Drive: Direct
- Tank Size: 4 gal
- Power Supply: 120V AC, 15 amps, 60 Hz, 2 pole induction motor
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 3.8 CFM
- Pump Speed: 3,400 rpm
- Tool Length: 18"
- Tool Width: 18"
- Tool Height: 16"
- Tool Weight: 65 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 67 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt D55152*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D55152 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.