1.6 HP Continuous 15 Gallon Workshop Compressor with 200 PSI and 4.8 SCFM at 90 PSI
The DeWalt 1.6 HP continuous 15 gallon workshop compressor with 200 PSI is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features 4.8 sCFM @ 90 PSI which allows for quick compressor recovery time. Making these even more versatile is the 200 PSI max pressure which allows for longer air tool run time.
- 200 PSI max pressure allows for longer air tool run time
- 4.8 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- EHP® Efficient high pressure technology delivers exceptional air-tool runtimes
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Compact design allows for the compressor to be easily moved, transported, and stored
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator
- High flow air regulator allows for maximum air tool run time
- Drive: Belt Drive
- HP: 1.6 HP
- Tank Size: 15 gal
- Power Supply: 120 volts
- CFM @ 100 PSI: 4.8 CFM
- Pump Speed: 1,750 rpm
- Tool Length: 39.63"
- Tool Width: 16.5"
- Tool Height: 30.0"
- Tool Weight: 83 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 89 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt D55167
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the D55167 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.