This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Cordless / Corded Worksite Battery Charger Radio with 3 Power Outlets and Weather Resistant Casing
Dewalt replacement parts are built with quality and are very durable. Replace a worn out part or have extra parts on site for a quick fix. These are a must have for any one working with DeWalt tools.
- 1 hour charger for 7.2V to 18V DEWALT battery packs (except Univolt®)
- Runs off of 7.2V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- The DEWALT 3 - stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 station memory presets
- High efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass ports for maximum bass and range
- Auxiliary port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable (cable not included)
- Dual pivoting 11" flexible antenna provides more durability and better reception
- Voltage: 7.2 to 18 (except Univolt)
- Tool Weight: 14.25 lbs
- Compatible with:
- Shipping Weight: 14.5 lbs
- Charge Time: 1 hr or less
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DC012
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC012 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.