Cordless / Corded Compact Worklight with 38 Watt Fluorescent Bulb and Power Outlets
The DeWalt cordless / corded compact worklight with 38 watt fluorescent bulb and power outlets is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features power outlets which offer more versatility for jobsite power. Making these even more versatile is the 12-18v nicd/nimh/li-ion DeWalt batteries or ac power which provides area lighting without the extreme heat of halogen.
- Cordless/corded 38W Fluorescent worklight runs on 12-18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion DEWALT batteries or AC power and provides area lighting without the extreme heat of halogen
- Power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power
- Spring loaded battery hold down keeps batteries in place when transporting from place to place
- Compact design provides quick and easy fold-up, transport, and storage
- Power Source: 12-18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion Batteries or AC Power
- Bulb: 38W Fluorescent
- Brightness: 2700 Lumens
- Charge Time: This unit is NOT a charger
- Run-Time: Up to 1 hrs
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DC020
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC020 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.