7/8" Cordless 18 Volt SDS Hammer Drill with Compact Design and SHOCKS
The DeWalt 7/8" cordless 18 volt SDS hammer drill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features SHOCKS - active vibration control which significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity. Making these even more versatile is the compact L-shape design which allows access in tight spaces while providing optimal balance for the user.
- Compact L-Shape Design allows access in tight spaces while providing optimal balance for the user
- SHOCKS™ - Active Vibration Control significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity
- 1.7 ft-lbs impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- Variable speed, reversing switch delivers versatility in all applications
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism for fast penetration and low vibration
- 360° side handle for better control and ease of use in tight spaces
- 360° side handle
- Depth rod
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18V
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32"-1/2"
- Impact Energy: 1.7 ft-lbs
- Vibration Measurement: 8.0 m/s2
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 rpm
- Beats/Min: 0-4,100 bpm
- Chipping: No
- Vibration Control: Yes - SHOCKS™
- Tool Length: 10.5"
- Tool Weight: 5.25 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
This DeWalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DeWalt DC212B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC212B and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DeWalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.