7/8" Cordless 18 Volt SDS Hammer Drill with Compact Design and SHOCKS
The DeWalt 7/8" cordless 18 volt SDS hammer drill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features SHOCKS - active vibration control which significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity. Making these even more versatile is the compact L-shape design which allows access in tight spaces while providing optimal balance for the user.
- Compact L-Shape Design allows access in tight spaces while providing optimal balance for the user
- SHOCKS™ - Active Vibration Control significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity
- 1.7 ft-lbs impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- Variable speed, reversing switch delivers versatility in all applications
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism for fast penetration and low vibration
- 360° side handle for better control and ease of use in tight spaces
- 360° side handle
- Depth rod
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18V
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32"-1/2"
- Impact Energy: 1.7 ft-lbs
- Vibration Measurement: 8.0 m/s2
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 rpm
- Beats/Min: 0-4,100 bpm
- Chipping: No
- Vibration Control: Yes - SHOCKS™
- Tool Length: 10.5"
- Tool Weight: 5.25 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 6.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DC212B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DC212B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DC212B Product Specifications
|Concrete Optimum||5/32" to 1/2"|
|No Load BPM||4100|
|No Load RPM||1100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.