7/8" Cordless 18 Volt SDS Hammer Drill Kit with Compact Design and SHOCKS
The DeWalt 7/8" cordless 18 volt SDS hammer drill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features compact L-shape design which allows access in tight spaces, while providing optimal balance for the user. Making these even more versatile is the SHOCKS - active vibration control which reduces vibration up to 70%, increasing user comfort and productivity.
- SHOCKS™ - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration up to 70%, increasing user comfort and productivity
- Compact L-shape design allows access in tight spaces, while providing optimal balance for the user
- 1.7 ft-lbs impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- Variable speed reversible switch provides greater control when drilling
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism for fast penetration and low vibration
- 360° side handle for better control and ease of use in tight spaces
- 18V high performance battery pack provides long run-time and battery life
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- 360° side handle
- Depth rod
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32"-1/2"
- Impact Energy: 1.7 ft-lbs
- Vibration Measurement: 8,0 m/s2
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 rpm
- Beats/Min: 0-4,100 bpm
- Chipping: No
- Vibration Control: Yes - SHOCKS™
- Tool Length: 10.5"
- Tool Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC212KA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC212KA Product Specifications
|Concrete Optimum||5/32" to 1/2"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load BPM||4100|
|No Load RPM||1100|
|Optimal Capacity Range (Concrete)||5/32" to 1/2"|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.