7/8" Cordless 24 Volt SDS Hammer Drill Kit with Variable Speed Reverse and Factory Set Clutch
The DeWalt 7/8" cordless 24 volt SDS hammer drill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a factory-set clutch which reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams. Making these even more versatile is the variable speed reversible switch which avoids air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling.
- Variable speed reversible switch avoids air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism for fast penetration and low vibration
- 360° side handle for better control and ease of use in tight spaces
- SHOCKS™ - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration up to 70%, increasing user comfort and productivity
- Compact L-shape design allows access in tight spaces, while providing optimal balance for the user
- 1.7 ft-lbs impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 24V batteries
- 360° side handle
- Depth rod
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 24V
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32"-1/2"
- Impact Energy: 1.7 ft-lbs
- Vibration Measurement: 9.0 m/s2
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100 rpm
- Beats/Min: 0-4,100 bpm
- Chipping: Yes
- Vibration Control: Yes - SHOCKS™
- Tool Length: 10.5"
- Tool Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC223KA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DC223KA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC223KA Product Specifications
|Concrete Optimum||5/32" to 1/2"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load BPM||4100|
|No Load RPM||1100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.