1" Cordless 36 Volt Li-Ion SDS Rotary Hammer Kit with Compact Design and SHOCKS
The DeWalt 1" cordless 36 volt li-ion SDS rotary hammer is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a compact L-shape design which allows access in tight spaces, while providing optimal balance for the user. Making these even more versatile is the SHOCKS - active vibration control which reduces vibration up to 70%, increasing user comfort and productivity.
- SHOCKS™ - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration up to 70%, increasing user comfort and productivity
- Compact L-shape design allows access in tight spaces, while providing optimal balance for the user
- 1.9 ft-lbs impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- DEWALT®-built high torque, high efficiency motor delivers maximum performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- DEWALT® exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life & durability: 2,000 recharges
- Variable speed reversible switch delivers increased versatility
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism for fast penetration and low vibration
- 360° side handle for better control and ease of use in tight spaces
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 36V Li-Ion batteries
- 360° side handle
- Depth rod
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 36V
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32"-5/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.9 ft-lbs
- Vibration Measurement: 8.5 m/s2
- No Load Speed: 0-1,150 rpm
- Beats/Min: 0-4,400 bpm
- Chipping: Yes
- Vibration Control: Yes - SHOCKS™
- Tool Length: 10.5"
- Tool Weight: 7.8 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 17.4 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC233KL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC233KL Product Specifications
|Concrete Optimum||1/4" to 5/8"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load BPM||4400|
|No Load RPM||1150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.