36 Volt SDS Rotary Hammer Kit and Dust Extraction System with HEPA Filter
The DeWalt 36 volt SDS rotary hammer and dust extraction system with HEPA filter is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool includes the D25302dh dust extraction system designed for cordless convenience and efficient collection of smaller dust particles. Making these even more versatile is the dc233 36v 1" SDS rotary hammer with SHOCKS - active vibration control which reduces vibration while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- DC233 36V 1" SDS rotary hammer with SHOCKS™ - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration while increasing user comfort and productivity
- D25302DH dust extraction system designed for cordless convenience and efficient collection of smaller dust particles
- DEWALT® exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life & durability: 2,000 recharges
- DC233 36V 1" SDS rotary hammer
- D25302DH dust extraction system with HEPA filter
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 36V lithium ion battery packs
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 36V
- Concrete Optimum: 5/32 - 5/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.9 ft-lbs
- Vibration Measurement: 8.5 m/s2
- No Load Speed: 0-1,150 rpm
- Beats/Min: 0-4,400 bpm
- Chipping: Yes
- Vibration Control: Yes
- Tool Length: 10.5"
- Tool Weight: 12.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 25.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DC233KLDH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DC233KLDH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DC233KLDH Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Free Service Contract, 3 Year Limited Warranty, 90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load RPM||1150|
|Optimal Capacity Range (Concrete)||5/32" to 5/8"|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.