How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
36 Volt Cordless Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit with 1-1/8" Stroke Length and 4 Position Keyless Blade Clamp
The DeWalt 36 volt cordless li-ion reciprocating saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 4-position keyless blade clamp which allows quick blade change, flush cutting, and versatility. Making these even more versatile is the 1-1/8" stroke length and 0-3,000 spm for fast cutting.
- 1-1/8" stroke length and 0-3,000 spm for fast cutting
- 4-position keyless blade clamp allows quick blade change, flush cutting, and versatility
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- 3-position adjustable shoe for adjusting depth of cut and extends blade life
- DEWALT® exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life & durability: 2,000 recharges
- DEWALT®-built high torque, high efficiency motor with electric brake powers through the toughest applications
- (1) 36V Li-Ion battery
- 1 hour charger
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 36V
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,000 spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Tool Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 15.6 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC305K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC305K Product Specifications
|4 Position Blade Clamp||Yes|
|Application||Power Tools, Reciprocating Saws|
|Battery Amp Hour||2.4|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load RPM||3000|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Variable Speed Trigger||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.