36 Volt Cordless Li-Ion Jig Saw Kit with Keyless Lever Action Blade Clamp and 1" Stroke Length
The DeWalt 36 volt cordless li-ion jig saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features 1" stroke length & 0-2,700 spm with electric brake for improved control and versatility in different materials and applications. Making these even more versatile is the keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes.
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 1" stroke length & 0-2,700 spm with electric brake for improved control and versatility in different materials and applications
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of aggressiveness of cut and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- DEWALT® exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life & durability: 2,000 recharges
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- (1) 36V Li-Ion battery
- 1 hour charger
- Jig saw blade
- Kit box
- Voltage: 36V
- Strokes/Min: 0-2,700 spm
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Dust Blower: Yes
- Tool Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14.7 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DC308K
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC308K and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.