How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
18 Volt Cordless Jig Saw with Keyless Blade Change and All Metal Keyless Shoe Bevel
The DeWalt 18 volt cordless jig saw with keyless blade change is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a all-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° which provides versatility for easy bevel cutting. Making these even more versatile is the all-metal lever-action keyless blade change which allows for quick and easy blade changes.
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility in a multitude of materials and applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip for increased comfort and control
- Voltage: 18V
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,000 spm
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Dust Blower: Yes
- Tool Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DC330B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DC330B Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Bevel Angle||45 Degrees|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||Yes|
|Max Bevel Cut||45 Degree|
|No Load RPM||3000|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Power Type||Bare Tool|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.