18 Volt Cordless Jig Saw with Keyless Blade Change and All Metal Keyless Shoe Bevel
The DeWalt 18 volt cordless jig saw with keyless blade change is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a all-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° which provides versatility for easy bevel cutting. Making these even more versatile is the all-metal lever-action keyless blade change which allows for quick and easy blade changes.
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility in a multitude of materials and applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip for increased comfort and control
- Voltage: 18V
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,000 spm
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Dust Blower: Yes
- Tool Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
This DeWalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DeWalt DC330B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC330B and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DeWalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.