How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
18 Volt Cordless Jig Saw Kit with Keyless Blade Change and All Metal Keyless Shoe Bevel
The DeWalt 18 volt cordless jig saw with keyless blade change is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a all-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° which provides versatility for easy bevel cutting. Making these even more versatile is the keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes.
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility in a multitude of materials and applications
- XRP™ extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- (1) 18V XRP™ battery
- 1 hour charger
- Jig saw blades
- Kit box
- Voltage: 18V
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,000 spm
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Dust Blower: Yes
- Tool Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 12.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC330K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DC330K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC330K Product Specifications
|Application||Jig Saws, Power Tools|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load RPM||3000|
|No Load SPM||3000|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.