How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
18 Volt Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit with 1-1/8" Stroke Length and 3,000 Strokes Per Minute
The DeWalt 18 volt cordless reciprocating saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features 0-3,000 spm for faster cutting speed. Making these even more versatile is the 1-1/8" stroke length for faster cutting speed.
- 1-1/8" stroke length for faster cutting speed
- 0-3,000 spm for faster cutting speed
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Keyless lever-action blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- XRP™ extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life
- Pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for maximum visibility
- Variable speed with trigger lock for increased blade control
- (1) 18V XRP™ battery
- 1 hour charger
- Kit box
- Voltage: 18V
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,000 spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Tool Weight: 8.2 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC385K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC385K Product Specifications
|4 Position Blade Clamp||Yes|
|Application||Power Tools, Reciprocating Saws|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load RPM||3000|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.