How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
6-1/2" 18 Volt Cordless Circular Saw with 3,700 RPM and Carbide Tipped Blade
The DeWalt 6-1/2" 18 volt cordless circular saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45°. Making these even more versatile is the 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts.
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45°
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50° bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability
- Carbide tipped blade
- Blade wrench
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 3,700 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Bevel Capacity: 0-50 °
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 6.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 7.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DC390B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DC390B Product Specifications
|Bevel Capacity||50 Degree|
|Depth of Cut at 45 Degree||1.625|
|Depth of Cut at 90 Degree||2-1/4"|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|No Load RPM||3700|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Worm Drive Saw||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.