6-1/2" 18 Volt Cordless Circular Saw with 3,700 RPM and Carbide Tipped Blade
The DeWalt 6-1/2" 18 volt cordless circular saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45°. Making these even more versatile is the 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts.
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90° and 45°
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50° bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability
- Carbide tipped blade
- Blade wrench
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 3,700 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Bevel Capacity: 0-50 °
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 6.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 7.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
This DeWalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DeWalt DC390B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC390B and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DeWalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.