4-1/2" 18 Volt Cordless Cut-Off Tool with 6,500 RPM and Trigger Switch
The DeWalt 4-1/2" 18 volt cordless cut-off tool is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping. Making these even more versatile is the 6,500 RPM which provides high power for cutting and grinding applications.
- 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping
- 2 Position side handle offers greater comfort and control
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- Type 1 guard and wheel
- (2) Matched flanges
- 2-Position side handle
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 6,500 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" -11"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 (tool only) lbs
- Use Wheels rpm Above: 10,000 rpm
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DC411B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DC411B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.