How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
4-1/2" 18 Volt Cordless XRP Cut-Off Tool with 6,500 RPM and Trigger Switch
The DeWalt 4-1/2" 18 volt cordless xrp cut-off tool is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping. Making these even more versatile is the 6,500 RPM which provides high power for cutting and grinding applications.
- 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping
- 2 Position side handle offers greater comfort and control
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- 1 hour charger
- (2) matched flanges
- Type 1 (cutting) wheel
- 2-position side handle
- Contractor bag
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 6,500 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" -11"
- Tool Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Use Wheels rpm Above: 10,000 rpm
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC411KA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC411KA Product Specifications
|Dust Ejection System||No|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Motor Abrasion Protection||No|
|No Load RPM||6500|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Spindle Thread||5/8" - 11|
|Steel Cut Gears||No|
|Tool-Free Flange System||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.