4-1/2" 36 Volt Cordless Li-Ion Cut-Off Tool Kit with 6,500 RPM and Trigger Switch
The DeWalt 4-1/2" 36 volt cordless li-ion cut-off tool is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping. Making these even more versatile is the 6,500 RPM for fast cutting speed.
- 6,500 rpm for fast cutting speed
- Convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping
- 2 Position side handle offers greater comfort and control
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- DEWALT® exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life & durability: 2,000 recharges
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 36V Li-Ion batteries
- Type 27 guard and Type 1 guard
- (2) matched flanges
- Type 27 (grinding) wheel and Type 1 (cutting) wheel
- Side handle and Kit Box
- Voltage: 36V
- No Load Speed: 6,500 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" -11"
- Tool Weight: 7.2 lbs
- Use Wheels rpm Above: 10,000 rpm
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC415KL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DC415KL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.