How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
18 Volt Cordless Cut-Out Tool with Tool-Free Bit Change and 26,000 RPM
The DeWalt 18 volt cordless cut-out tool is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a 26,000 RPM motor which provides more cutting power. Making these even more versatile is the tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench.
- Tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench
- 26,000 rpm motor provides more cutting power
- Dust sealed switch provides durability and long switch life
- 1 general purpose bit
- 1 drywall cutting bit
- 1/4" & 1/8" collets
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 26,000 rpm
- Collet Diameter: 1/4", 1/8"
- Adjustable Guide: Yes
- Tool Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DC550B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DC550B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Collet Diameter||1/4", 1/8"|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|No Load RPM||26000|
|Number of Batteries||0|