18 Volt Cordless XRP 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" 15 Gauge 34° Angled Finish Nailer Kit with Sequential Operating Mode
The DeWalt 18 volt cordless xrp 1-1/4" - 2-1/2" 15 gauge 34° angled finish nailer is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a sequential operating mode which allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode which provides the user with production speed. Making these even more versatile is the engine design which allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Reversible belt hook provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip
- Part of the XRP™ DEWALT® Cordless system
- 34 degree angled magazine (up to 110 nails capacity) will accept DEWALT or any competitive brand 34 degree 15GA standard DA type nails
- 1 hour charger
- 18V XRP™ battery
- Reversible belt hook
- No-mar tip
- DEWALT® Safety Glasses
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Nailer Operating Mode: Selective
- Front Handle Style: Nailing rate 4-5 nails/sec
- Nail Diameter: 15 gauge
- Magazine Angle: 34 °
- Nail Length Capacity: 1-1/4" - 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: up to 110 nails
- Magazine Loading: Rear-load
- Integrated Belt Hook: Yes
- Jam Clearing: Yes
- Tool Height: 13.8"
- Tool Length: 12.5"
- Tool Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Tool Width: 5.0"
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC628K
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DC628K
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC628K Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Integrated Belt Hook||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Nail Length Capacity||1-1/4" to 2-1/2"|
|Nailer Operating Mode||Bump and Sequential|
|Nailing Rate||4-5 Nails/Sec|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.