Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
|$139.00||Factory Reconditioned Model Available
Save 30% or more with DeWalt Factory Reconditioned Tools. Same great quality, inspected by factory trained technicians and backed by DeWalt's full 1 Year Limited Warranty
18 Volt 1/2'' Cordless Compact Drill / Driver Kit with Compact Design and 1/2" Ratcheting Chuck
The DeWalt 18 volt 1/2'' cordless compact drill / driver is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a lightweight design (4.8 lbs.) Which minimizes user fatigue. Making these even more versatile is the compact size which allows users to fit into tight spaces.
- Compact size: allows users to fit into tight spaces
- Lightweight design (4.8 lbs.) minimizes user fatigue
- 1/2'' ratcheting chuck reduces bit slippage
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1,700 rpm delivers optimal performance
- High performance frameless motor delivers maximum power of 410 unit watts out
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V batteries
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 410 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 2
- Max rpm: 0-500/0-1,700
- Clutch Settings: 17
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Plastic, ratcheting
- Tool Weight: 4.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC720KA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DC720KA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Battery Amp Hour||3|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load RPM||1700|
|Number of Batteries||2|