Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Phillips Drill Bit Recommended
1/2'' 18 Volt Cordless Compact Hammerdrill Kit with Compact Design and Dual Speeds
The DeWalt 1/2'' 18 volt cordless compact hammerdrill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a lightweight design (4.9 lbs.) Which minimizes user fatigue. Making these even more versatile is the compact size which allows users to fit into tight spaces.
- Compact size: allows users to fit into tight spaces
- Lightweight design (4.9 lbs.) minimizes user fatigue
- 1/2'' single sleeve ratcheting chuck reduces bit slippage
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1,700 rpm 0-8,500/0-29,000 bpm delivers optimal performance
- High performance frameless motor delivers maximum power of 410 unit watts out
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V batteries
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 410 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 2
- Max rpm: 0-500/0-1700
- Max BPM: 0-8,500/0-29,000
- Clutch Settings: 17
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Metal, single sleeve
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC725KA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DC725KA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC725KA Product Specifications
|Battery Amp Hour||3|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load BPM||29000|
|No Load RPM||1700|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Product Weight||4.9, 5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.