Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/2" 36 Volt Cordless Li-Ion Impact Wrench Kit with DeWalt Built High Torque and Efficiency Motor
The DeWalt 1/2" 36 volt cordless li-ion impact wrench is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features DeWalt exclusive lithium ion cells which offer long battery life & durability: 2,000 recharges. Making these even more versatile is the DeWalt-built high torque, high efficiency motor with replaceable brushes which delivers maximum performance in all fastening applications.
- DEWALT®-built high torque, high efficiency motor with replaceable brushes delivers maximum performance in all fastening applications
- DEWALT® exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life & durability: 2,000 recharges
- Preferred rocker switch design for fast and easy forward and reverse
- Patented all-metal anvil provides durability and prevents shearing
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- High speed all-metal transmission delivers 1,400 rpm for increased productivity
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 36V Li-Ion packs
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 36V
- Drive Size: 1/2 in
- No Load Speed: 1,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 2,500 ipm
- Max Torque: 3,900 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 325 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Tool Length: 10-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 17.25 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC800KL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DC800KL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC800KL Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|No Load BPM||2500|
|No Load RPM||1400|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Product Weight||18, 7.5|
|max torque||325 ft-lbs, 3900 in-lbs|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.