1/2" 18 Volt Cordless Impact Wrench with Frameless Motor and Compact Design
The DeWalt 1/2" 18 volt cordless impact wrench is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features compact size and weight which allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue. Making these even more versatile is the frameless motor for extended tool durability and life.
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,740 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/2" square with detent pin retention in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max Torque: 1,740 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 145 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 2.2 (tool only) lbs
- Tool Length: 5-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
This DeWalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DeWalt DC820B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC820B and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DeWalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.