Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/2" 18 Volt Cordless Impact Wrench with Frameless Motor and Compact Design
The DeWalt 1/2" 18 volt cordless impact wrench is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features compact size and weight which allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue. Making these even more versatile is the frameless motor for extended tool durability and life.
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,740 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/2" square with detent pin retention in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max Torque: 1,740 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 145 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 2.2 (tool only) lbs
- Tool Length: 5-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DC820B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DC820B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DC820B Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|No Load BPM||2700|
|No Load RPM||2400|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Power Type||Bare Tool|
|max torque||145 ft-lbs, 1740 in-lbs|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.