Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/2" 18 Volt Cordless XRP Impact Wrench Kit with Heavy Duty DeWalt Built Motor and 3,000 Impacts Per Minute
The DeWalt 1/2" 18 volt cordless xrp impact wrench is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features 0-2,100 RPM/0-3,000 ipm for fast application speed. Making these even more versatile is the heavy-duty DeWalt-built motor which provides long life under continuous heavy use conditions.
- Heavy-duty DEWALT®-built motor provides long life under continuous heavy use conditions
- 0-2,100 rpm/0-3,000 ipm for fast application speed
- Durable all-metal gear case and transmission provide jobsite-ready durability
- 160 ft-lbs of max torque provides power to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- Variable speed trigger and electric brake provide control for tightening and loosening fasteners
- Textured ant-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Compatible with DEWALT® 18V System and works with all 18V DEWALT® batteries (XRP™, NANO™ and Compact)
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/2 in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,100 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-3,000 ipm
- Max Torque: 1,920 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 160 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Tool Length: 7-5/8"
- Shipping Weight: 12.54 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC821KA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DC821KA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC821KA Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|No Load BPM||3000|
|No Load RPM||2100|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Product Weight||15, 5.3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.