1/2" 18 Volt Cordless XRP Impact Wrench Kit with Heavy Duty DeWalt Built Motor and 3,000 Impacts Per Minute
The DeWalt 1/2" 18 volt cordless xrp impact wrench is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features 0-2,100 RPM/0-3,000 ipm for fast application speed. Making these even more versatile is the heavy-duty DeWalt-built motor which provides long life under continuous heavy use conditions.
- Heavy-duty DEWALT®-built motor provides long life under continuous heavy use conditions
- 0-2,100 rpm/0-3,000 ipm for fast application speed
- Durable all-metal gear case and transmission provide jobsite-ready durability
- 160 ft-lbs of max torque provides power to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- Variable speed trigger and electric brake provide control for tightening and loosening fasteners
- Textured ant-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Compatible with DEWALT® 18V System and works with all 18V DEWALT® batteries (XRP™, NANO™ and Compact)
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/2 in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,100 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-3,000 ipm
- Max Torque: 1,920 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 160 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Tool Length: 7-5/8"
- Shipping Weight: 12.54 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DC821KA
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC821KA and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.