Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
3/8" 18 Volt Cordless XRP Impact Wrench with Frameless Motor and 1,330 Inch Pounds of Torque
The DeWalt 3/8" 18 volt cordless xrp impact wrench is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a compact size and lightweight design which allows users to get into tight spaces when performing applications. Making these even more versatile is the frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life.
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and lightweight design allows user to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1,500 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured ant-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 3/8" square with hog ring retention in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max Torque: 1,500 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 125 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Tool Length: 5-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC823KA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC823KA Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|No Load BPM||2700|
|No Load RPM||2400|
|Number of Batteries||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.