Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/4" 18 Volt Cordless Impact Driver with Frameless Motor and 1,330 Inch Pounds of Torque
The DeWalt 1/4" 18 volt cordless impact driver is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a compact size and weight which allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue. Making these even more versatile is the frameless motor for extended tool durability and life.
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/4" hex shank quick release in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max Torque: 1,330 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 111 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 2.2 (tool only) lbs
- Tool Length: 5-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DC825B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DC825B Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|No Load BPM||2700|
|No Load RPM||2400|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Power Type||Bare Tool|
|max torque||111 ft-lbs, 1330 in-lbs|