1/4" 18 Volt Cordless XRP Impact Driver Kit with Frameless Motor and 1,330 Inch Pounds of Torque
The DeWalt 1/4" 18 volt cordless xrp impact driver is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a compact size and lightweight design which allows users to get into tight spaces when performing applications. Making these even more versatile is the frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life.
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and lightweight design allows user to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured ant-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP Li-Ion batteries
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/4" hex shank quick release in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max Torque: 1,330 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 111 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Tool Length: 5-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DC825KA
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC825KA and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.