Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/4" 9.6 Volt Cordless Impact Driver Kit with Frameless Motor and 960 Inch Pounds of Torque
The DeWalt 1/4" 9.6 volt cordless impact driver is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a compact size and lightweight design which allows users to get into tight spaces when performing applications. Making these even more versatile is the frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life.
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and lightweight design allows user to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 960 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured ant-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all-metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 9.6V batteries
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 9.6V
- Drive Size: 1/4" hex shank quick release in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max Torque: 960 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 80 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Tool Length: 5-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 8.88 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC855KA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DC855KA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC855KA Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|No Load BPM||2700|
|No Load RPM||2400|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Product Weight||10, 3.3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.