Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
XRP 18V Cordless Hammerdrill /Drill / Driver Kit with Vehicle Charger and DeWalt Built High Power Motor
The DeWalt xrp 18v cordless hammerdrill/drill/driver with vehicle charger is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features xrp extended run-time batteries which provide long run-time and battery life. Making these even more versatile is the DeWalt built high power, high efficiency motor which delivers 480 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications.
- DEWALT built high power, high efficiency motor delivers 480 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- XRP™ extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life
- Patented 3-speed transmission matches the speed to the application for optimal performance
- Heavy-Duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping torque
- Superior ergonomics optimize balance, size, and weight
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 480 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 3
- Max rpm: 0-450/0-1,500/0-2,000
- Max BPM: 0-7,650/0-25,500/0-34,000
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Metal, self tightening
- Tool Weight: 6.1 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DC926VA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DC926VA
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DC926VA Product Specifications
|Battery Amp Hour||3|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load BPM||34000|
|No Load RPM||2000|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Product Weight||10, 6.1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.