1/2" (13mm) 18V Cordless Hammerdrill / Drill / Driver with NANO Technology and DeWalt Built High Power Motor
The DeWalt 1/2" (13mm) 18v cordless hammerdrill/drill/driver with nano technology is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features DeWalt exclusive nano-phosphate lithium ion cells that offer long battery life & durability: 2,000 recharges. Making these even more versatile is the DeWalt built high power, high efficiency motor which delivers 425 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications.
- DEWALT® built high power, high efficiency motor delivers 425 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- DEWALT® exclusive NANO™-phosphate lithium ion cells offer long battery life & durability: 2,000 recharges
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the speed to the application for optimal performance
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- Enhanced durability and reliability to withstand the jobsite environment and the most demanding applications
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 425 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 3
- Max rpm: 0-450/0-1,500/0-1,800
- Max BPM: 0-7,650/0-25,500/0-30,600
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Self-tightening
- Tool Weight: 5.5 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DC927KL*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC927KL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.