7.2 Volt to 18 Volt NiCd / NiMH / Li-Ion 1 Hour Dual Port Charger
Dewalt replacement parts are built with quality and are very durable. Replace a worn out part or have extra parts on site for a quick fix. These are a must have for any one working with DeWalt tools.
- Charges (2) DEWALT® 7.2V - 18V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion batteries (except Univolt batteries) so users need only one charger for multiple cordless products
- Charges the battery in 1 hour or less thus minimizing downtime
- The DEWALT 3-stage charging system provides maximum run-time and extends overall life of the battery
- Diagnostics with LED indicator communicates battery charge status: charged, charging, power line problem, replace pack, and battery too hot or too cold
- Voltage: 7.2V-18V
- Tool Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Compatible with: All 7.2-18 V NiCd/NiMH/Li-Ion batteries except for Univolt batteries
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DC9320
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DC9320 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.