Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/2" 18 Volt Cordless Compact Li-Ion Drill / Driver Kit with Lightweight Design and Dual Speed Range
The DeWalt 1/2" 18 volt cordless compact li-ion drill / driver is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features dual speed ranges 0-500/0-1700 RPM which delivers optimal performance. Making these even more versatile is the lightweight design (4.0 lbs) which minimizes user fatigue.
- Lightweight design (4.0 lbs) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm delivers optimal performance
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- Compact li-ion batteries (DC9181) are compatible with the existing system of DEWALT 18V power tools produced since 1996
- Compact size (8.2") allows users to fit into tight spaces
- 30 minute charger
- (2) 18V Compact Li-Ion batteries
- Kit box
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 350 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 2
- Max rpm: 0-500/0-1700
- Clutch Settings: 17
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Plastic, ratcheting
- Tool Weight: 4.0 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 9.750 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DCD760KL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DCD760KL Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Max Power||350 UWO|
|No Load RPM||1700|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Number of Speeds||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.