Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/2" 18 Volt Cordless Compact Hammerdrill with Lightweight Design and Dual Speed Range
The DeWalt 1/2" 18 volt cordless compact hammerdrill is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features dual speed ranges 0-500/0-1700 RPM and 0-8,500/0-29,000 BPM that delivers optimal performance. Making these even more versatile is the lightweight design (4.1 lbs) which minimizes user fatigue.
- Lightweight design (4.1 lbs) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm and 0-8,500/0-29,000 bpm delivers optimal performance
- LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 350 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 2
- Max rpm: 0-500/0-1700
- Max BPM: 0-8500/0-29000
- Clutch Settings: 17
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: metal, ratcheting
- Tool Weight: 3.1 (tool only) lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DCD775B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DCD775B Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Max Power||350 UWO|
|No Load BPM||29000|
|No Load RPM||1700|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Number of Speeds||2|
|Power Type||Bare Tool|