Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
18 Volt 1/2" Cordless XRP Drill / Driver Kit with 3 Speed All Metal Transmission and LED Work Light
The DeWalt 18 volt 1/2" cordless xrp drill / driver is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a patented 3-speed all-metal transmission that matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time. Making these even more versatile is the xrp extended run-time batteries which provide long run-time and battery life.
- XRP™ extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" ratcheting chuck helps prevent bits from slipping and falling out
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- 360° side handle
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 450 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 3
- Max rpm: 0-500/0-1,250/0-2,000
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Metal, ratcheting
- Tool Weight: 6.25 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DCD940KX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DCD940KX
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DCD940KX Product Specifications
|Battery Amp Hour||2.4|
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Material||Other Metals, Synthetic|
|No Load RPM||2000, 2200|
|Number of Batteries||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.