1/2" 18 Volt XRP Hammerdrill / Drill / Driver with 3 Speed All Metal Transmission and LED Work Light
The DeWalt 1/2" 18 volt xrp hammerdrill / drill / driver is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength. Making these even more versatile is the patented 3-speed all-metal transmission that matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time.
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- LED worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length for improved balance and better control
- 360° side handle
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 450 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 3
- Max rpm: 0-500/0-1,250/0-2,000
- Max BPM: 0-8,500/0-21,250/0-34,000
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: metal, self-tightening
- Tool Weight: 3.9 (tool only) lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
This DeWalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DeWalt DCD950B
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DCD950B and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DeWalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.