Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/2" 18 Volt Cordless XRP Hammerdrill / Drill / Driver Kit with 3 Speed All Metal Transmission and High Powered Motor
The DeWalt 1/2" 18 volt cordless xrp hammerdrill / drill / driver is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a patented 3-speed all-metal transmission that matches the tool to task application for fastest application speed. Making these even more versatile is the xrp extended run-time batteries which provide long run-time and battery life.
- XRP™ extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task application for fastest application speed
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 420 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- 360° side handle
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 420 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 3
- Max rpm: 0-450/0-1,450/0-2,000
- Max BPM: 0-7,650/0-24,650/0-34,000
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Metal, self-tightening
- Tool Weight: 6 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DCD959KX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DCD959KX
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DCD959KX Product Specifications
|Includes Carrying Case||Yes|
|Material||Other Metals, Synthetic|
|No Load BPM||34000|
|No Load RPM||2000|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|Product Weight||5.5, 6|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.