1/2" 18 Volt Cordless XRP Hammerdrill / Drill / Driver Kit with 3 Speed All Metal Transmission and High Powered Motor
The DeWalt 1/2" 18 volt cordless xrp hammerdrill / drill / driver is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a patented 3-speed all-metal transmission that matches the tool to task application for fastest application speed. Making these even more versatile is the xrp extended run-time batteries which provide long run-time and battery life.
- XRP™ extended run-time batteries provide long run-time and battery life
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task application for fastest application speed
- Heavy-duty 1/2" self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation providing superior bit gripping strength
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 420 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- 360° side handle
- Kit Box
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 420 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 3
- Max rpm: 0-450/0-1,450/0-2,000
- Max BPM: 0-7,650/0-24,650/0-34,000
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Metal, self-tightening
- Tool Weight: 6 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
This DeWalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DeWalt DCD959KX
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DCD959KX and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DeWalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.