Quick Tip - Catching Your Drill ShavingsThis tip will make clean up much easier.
1/4" 18 Volt Cordless Li-Ion Impact Driver Kit with Compact Design and Frameless Motor
The DeWalt 1/4" 18 volt cordless li-ion impact driver is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features compact li-ion batteries (dc9181) that charge in 30 minutes and are compatible with the existing system of DeWalt 18v power tools produced since 1996. Making these even more versatile is the compact size and weight which allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue.
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- Compact li-ion batteries (DC9181) charge in 30 minutes and are compatible with the existing system of DEWALT 18V power tools produced since 1996
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability
- Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort and control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Heavy-duty impacting mechanism directs torque to fastener without kickback
- 30 minute charger
- (2) 18V compact li-ion batteries
- Kit box
- Voltage: 18V
- Drive Size: 1/4" hex shank quick release in
- No Load Speed: 0-2,400 rpm
- Impacts/Min: 0-2,700 ipm
- Max Torque: 1,330 in-lbs
- Max Torque: 111 ft-lbs
- Tool Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Tool Length: 5-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DCF826KL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Dewalt DCF826KL Product Specifications
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|No Load RPM||2400|
|Number of Batteries||2|
|max torque||111 ft-lbs|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.