18 Volt XRP Li-Ion Cordless Cut-Off Tool Kit with 6,500 RPM and Trigger Switch
The DeWalt 18 volt xrp li-ion cordless cut-off tool is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping. Making these even more versatile is the 6,500 RPM which provides high power for cutting and grinding applications.
- 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- Convenient trigger switch with lock-off button for easier gripping
- 2 Position side handle offers greater comfort and control
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
- (2) 18V XRP™ Li-Ion batteries
- 1 hour charger
- Type 1 guard and wheel
- (2) matched flanges
- 2-position side handle
- Contractor bag and wrench
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 6,500 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" -11"
- Tool Weight: 6.25 lbs
- Use Wheels rpm Above: 10,000 rpm
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DCG411KL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DCG411KL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.