18 Volt Cordless Compact Li-Ion Hammerdrill / Impact Combo Kit
The DeWalt 18 volt cordless compact li-ion hammerdrill / impact combo is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing kit features the dcf826 18v impact driver which delivers 1,330 in-lbs of torque and 0-2,400 RPMs offering power and speed to perform a wide range of fastening applications at faster speeds. Making these even more versatile is the dcd775 18v 1/2" compact hammerdrill that delivers 350 unit watts out of maximum power.
- DCD775 18V 1/2" compact hammerdrill delivers 350 unit watts out of maximum power
- DCF826 18V impact driver delivers 1,330 in-lbs of torque and 0-2,400 rpms offering power and speed to perform a wide range of fastening applications at faster speeds
- Compact li-ion batteries (DC9181) charge in 30 minutes and are compatible with the existing system of DEWALT 18V power tools produced since 1996
- DCD775 18V 1/2" hammerdrill
- DCF826 18V 1/4" impact driver
- (2) 18V compact li-ion batteries
- 30 minute charger
- Durable tool bag
- Voltage: 18V
- Number of tools in kit: 2
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DCK266L
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DCK266L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.