18 Volt Cordless XRP 4-Tool Combo Kit
The DeWalt 18 volt cordless xrp 4-tool combo is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing kit features the dc390 18v circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade which can cut 2x4's at a 45° angle in a single pass. Making these even more versatile is the dcd951 18v xrp cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" ratcheting chuck which delivers 420 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retention.
- DCD951 18V XRP™ cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" ratcheting chuck delivers 420 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retention
- DC390 18V circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade can cut 2x4's at a 45° angle in a single pass
- DC385 18V cordless reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- DW908 18V pivoting head flashlight which allows light to be projected in any direction
- DCD951 18V XRP™ 1/2" hammerdrill
- DC390 18V 6 1/2" circular saw
- DC385 18V reciprocating saw
- DW908 18V pivoting head flashlight
- (2) 18V XRP™ batteries
- 1 hour charger, 360° side handle, carbide tipped blade and contactor bag
- Voltage: 18V
- Number of tools in kit: 4
- Shipping Weight: 33.0 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DCK440X
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DCK440X and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.