18 Volt Cordless XRP Li-Ion 4-Tool Cordless Combo Kit
The DeWalt 18 volt cordless xrp li-ion 4-tool cordless combo is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing kit features the dc827 18v impact driver which delivers 1,330 in-lbs of torque and 0-2,400 RPMs offering power and speed to perform a wide range of fastening applications at faster speeds. Making these even more versatile is the dcd970 18v xrp cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck that delivers 450 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retention.
- DCD970 18V XRP™ cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck delivers 450 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retention
- DC827 18V impact driver delivers 1,330 in-lbs of torque and 0-2,400 rpms offering power and speed to perform a wide range of fastening applications at faster speeds
- DC385 18V reciprocating saw with 4-position keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- DW919 18V flexible floodlight provides hands-free use
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time batteries provide superior ergonomics, long run-time & battery life
- DCD970 18V XRP™ 1/2" hammerdrill
- DC827 18V 1/4" impact driver
- DC385 18V reciprocating saw
- DW919 flexible floodlight
- (2) 18V XRP™ Li-Ion batteries
- 1 hour charger, 360° side handle and contactor bag
- Voltage: 18V
- Number of tools in kit: 4
- Shipping Weight: 24.2 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
Our SKU: Dewalt DCK475L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dewalt DCK475L
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.