18 Volt Cordless XRP 9-Tool Combo Kit
The DeWalt 18 volt cordless xrp 9-tool combo is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing kit features the dc390 18v circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade which can cut 2x4's at a 45° angle in a single pass. Making these even more versatile is the dcd950 18v xrp cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck that delivers 450 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retention.
- DCD950 18V XRP™ cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" self-tightening chuck delivers 450 units watts out of maximum performance, faster application speed, and superior bit retention
- DC390 18V circular saw with 6-1/2" carbide blade can cut 2x4's at a 45° angle in a single pass
- DC385 18V reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- DC825 18V impact driver with 1,330 in-lbs of maximum torque
- DC411 18V cut-off tool with 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- DW919 18V flexible floodlight provides hands-free use
- DC330 18V variable speed jig saw with all metal lever action keyless blade change
- DW059 18V 1/2" high torque impact wrench with 300 ft.-lbs. of maximum torque
- DC550 18V cut-out tool with tool-free bit change
- Accessories Included:
- (2) 18V XRP™ Li-Ion batteries
- Voltage: 18V
- Number of tools in kit: 9
- Shipping Weight: 55.6 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DCK955X
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DCK955X
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.