18V Cordless Li-Ion Jig Saw Kit with All Metal Lever Action Keyless Blade Change
The DeWalt 18v cordless li-ion jig saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features a all-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° which provides versatility for easy bevel cutting. Making these even more versatile is the all-metal lever-action keyless blade change which allows for quick and easy blade changes.
- All-metal lever-action keyless blade change allows for quick and easy blade changes
- All-metal keyless shoe bevel with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° provides versatility for easy bevel cutting
- 4-position orbital action provides control of cut quality and speed
- Adjustable dust blower keeps line of cut clear of chips
- Variable speed 0-3,000 spm for versatility in a multitude of materials and applications
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
- Anti-slip comfort grip for increased comfort and control
- Voltage: 18V
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,000 spm
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Dust Blower: Yes
- Tool Weight: 6.75 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 12.75 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DCS330L
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DCS330L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.