How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
20V Max Metal Cutting Circular Saw (Tool Only)
DeWalt is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to their product design, engineering, manufacturing, and service. DeWalt is the world’s leading manufacturer of power tools and equIPMent designed specifically for the professional contractor and tradesman. When you choose a tool, choose one that you know will have the strength to get the job done right. Choose DeWalt- guaranteed tough.
DeWalt DCS373B Features:
- DeWalt 20 V Max metal cutting circular saw
- High strength steel shoe offers durability and resistance against chip build up
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- 5-1/2 In. 30T carbide tipped metal cutting blade quickly and cleanly cuts a variety of metallic construction materials
- Bright LED light with 20 second delay after trigger release provides enhanced visibility of material and cut line
- Multi-coated sight-line window provides maximum abrasion resistance for a clear view of the material
- Tool only (batteries and charger sold separately)
DeWalt DCS373B Specifications:
- Battery Voltage: 20V
- Circular Saw Blade Diameter: 5-1/2"
- No Load Speed: 3700 RPM
- Battery Ampere-hour (Ah): 3
- Tool Weight: 8.65 lbs
Additional DeWalt Links
Our SKU: DeWalt DCS373B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- DeWalt DCS373B
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
DeWalt DCS373B Product Specifications
|Depth of Cut at 90 Degree||1-11/16"|
|Includes Carrying Case||No|
|No Load RPM||3700|
|Number of Batteries||0|
|Variable Speed Trigger||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.