20V Max Li-Ion Metal Cutting Circular Saw 3.0 Ah
DeWalt is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to their product design, engineering, manufacturing, and service. DeWalt is the world’s leading manufacturer of power tools and equIPMent designed specifically for the professional contractor and tradesman. When you choose a tool, choose one that you know will have the strength to get the job done right. Choose DeWalt- guaranteed tough.
DeWalt DCS373L2 Features:
- 1-11/16" cutting depth allows for clean and quick cuts in a variety of ferrous metals, including uni-strut, threaded rod, and metal plate
- Powerful 460 MWO, 3700 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- Bright LED Light with 20 second delay after trigger release provides enhanced visibility of material and cut line
- Multi-Coated Sight-Line Window provides maximum abrasion resistance for a clear view of the material
- High strength steel shoe offers durability and resistance against chip build up
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- Includes: Metal Saw, (2) Batteries, Charger, Blade, Case
DeWalt DCS373L2 Specifications:
- Voltage: 20V Max
- RPM: 3,700
- Circular Saw Blade Diameter: 5-1/2"
- Max Cut Depth: 1-11/16 Inch
Additional DeWalt Links
This DeWalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- DeWalt DCS373L2
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DCS373L2 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of DeWalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.