18V Cordless Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw Kit with 1-1/8" Stroke Length and 3,000 Strokes Per Minute
The DeWalt 18v cordless li-ion reciprocating saw is extremely durable and efficient. This amazing tool features 0-3,000 spm for faster cutting speed. Making these even more versatile is the 1-1/8" stroke length for faster cutting speed.
- 1-1/8" stroke length for faster cutting speed
- 0-3,000 spm for faster cutting speed
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Lever-action keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- Anti-slip comfort grip provides increased comfort and control
- Pivoting adjustable shoe with open top for maximum visibility
- Variable speed with trigger lock for increased blade control
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time battery provides long run-time & battery life
- Voltage: 18V
- Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes
- Strokes/Min: 0-3,000 spm
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Tool Weight: 7.25 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 13.8 lbs
DEWALT is firmly committed to being the best in the business, and this commitment to being number one extends to everything they do, from product design and engineering to manufacturing and service.
Additional Dewalt Links
This Dewalt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Dewalt DCS385L
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DCS385L and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Dewalt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Make a Sawhorse out of a PalletMuir shows you how to make a sawhorse using a recycled pallet.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.